At Legacy Products LLC ("Glam Essentials "), we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you. The Glam Essentials team members are customers themselves, both on Glam Essentials and other Internet sites. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using Glam Essentials website or app, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
Personal data including your name, e-mail address or submitted photos will be stored in our system. If you purchase through our site, street address, city, and state will be stored. Billing information and credit card numbers will not be stored on our site.
Like many other Web sites, GLAM ESSENTIALS.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Unsubscribe & Anti Spam Policy
You may unsubscribe from newsletters or updates at any time. We have a no spam policy. We are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. WE will not share, sell or rent your email address to any one.
Use of "Cookies"
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personally Identifiable Information (PII): When you interact with us through the Services, we collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you place order or set up a free account with www.www.glamessentials.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Non-Personal / Identifiable Information (NPII): We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic, the browser’s name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, user Internet service providers “IP addresses” where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Glam Essentials may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver our Services to you: Glam Essentials may use User’s personal identification information to deliver the Services and any other goods, services, or information that you request from Glam Essentials or any other user of the Glam Essentials Website or Services.
- To prevent, detect, and mitigate illegal activities: Glam Essentials may use User’s personal identification information to prevent, detect, and mitigate fraudulent, counterfeit, or illegal activities.
iii. To provide or improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use our Services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
vii. To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Website feature,
viii. We may use the information Users provide to send information that Users agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use email addresses to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users agree to be on our mailing lists, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may not, however, unsubscribe from emails about your account status or order status.
WEB BEACONS: A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Glam Essentials to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioural habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Glam Essentials also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in http://www.glamessentials.com database.
Notice: When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection including the purpose for the collection. Glam Essentials does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled Information Sharing and Disclosure below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within http://www.glamessentials.com or to our third party service providers.
- WE WILL NOT Sell your information without your consent: We will not sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information - to any third party. We believe this is absolutely essential to receive and repay your trust in us.
- WE WILL NOT Share your information with third-party advertiser or ad networks: We do not currently display third party adverts on our website and, even if we did, we would not support sharing your personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser or ad network.
DISCLOSURE AND EXTERNAL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that are in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, they might require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
- Acquisitions or divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
REGISTRATION AND ORDERING
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
You register for placing an order and receiving free promotional notices; we notify you when we receive new brands or new product styles; to get theses great offers, you simply sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no security system is impenetrable and "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, or that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of our databases.
When creating an account and asked to choose a password, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties and websites, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. Although, http://www.glamessentials.com may contain links to many other sites as part of our effort to provide a service to our users. Glam Essentials do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are and will not be responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to, or from our Site.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. Note: These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
AGE POLICY/CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
In agreement with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our site, and rely on a parent or guardian to help you use our Site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
The contents of this site are the exclusive property of Glam Essentials and may not be copied, distributed, displayed, altered or modified, or reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, photocopy, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Glam Essentials. The corporate and product names, slogans, logos and other content contained on this site are the registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Glam Essentials or are used by Glam Essentials with the permission of their owners. The use, copying or alteration of any Trademark without the express prior written consent of Glam Essentials or, where applicable, the registered owner's express prior written consent is strictly prohibited. The Trademarks are protected under the Trademark Act and by state or common law.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
While Glam Essentials uses its best efforts for the information contained in this site to be as accurate and reliable as possible, errors may sometimes occur. Glam Essentials reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site and to make such changes without notice to past or present users of our site. Links to Other Sites To this extent that this site may now or in the future include links, facts, opinions or recommendations of different individuals or organizations, Glam Essentials does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or otherwise endorse these links, facts, opinions and recommendations.
REVISIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Glam Essentials reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions contained on this site without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors to our site. We request that you visit this site from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
We hope this policy answers your questions about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. If you have additional questions or want to contact us for a specific purpose, please select from the following:
- Access/Corrections: Please send any request to access, amend or delete certain personal data we hold about you to the contact address below.
- Complaints and other questions: You should send any questions you may have about this policy or any complaints you have about how we have handled your personal data to the contact address below. If you feel our response is not satisfactory, we will refer you to a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization.
- Security: If you have reason to believe that the personal data we hold about you, such as your account with http://www.glamessentials.com, other program Profile(s), or other membership information is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by either visiting the Support Page on our website or writing to our Physical Address: 4071 Lost Mill Lane, Buford, GA 30519.
We appreciate your concerns and will seek to resolve any concerns and disputes. Thanks for reading. Hope we made you feel a little more comfortable about using out website at http://www.glamessentials.com.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Glam Essentials has no control over such sites and resources and Glam Essentials is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Glam Essentials shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Glam Essentials is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GLAM ESSENTIALS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GLAM ESSENTIALS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SELL OR PURCHASE ANY ITEMS THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GLAM ESSENTIALS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GLAM ESSENTIALS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR OTHER BODILY HARM THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE); (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLAM ESSENTIALS'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO GLAM ESSENTIALS AS A SELLER IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS, OR, IF GREATER, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU OR BE ENFORCEABLE WITH RESPECT TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE A USER FROM NEW JERSEY, THE FOREGOING SECTIONS TITLED "DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES" AND "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" ARE INTENDED TO BE ONLY AS BROAD AS IS PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE SECTIONS IS HELD TO BE INVALID UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, THE INVALIDITY OF SUCH PORTION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THE APPLICABLE SECTIONS.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Glam Essentials or otherwise used by Glam Essentials as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
You agree that Glam Essentials, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any items or content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Glam Essentials believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Glam Essentials may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Glam Essentials may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Glam Essentials shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Glam Essentials reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Glam Essentials reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Glam Essentials is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Glam Essentials policy or for any reason. However, Glam Essentials will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
You agree to release, indemnify and hold Glam Essentials and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agents (collectively, “Indemnitees”) harmless from any from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service (including any sale or purchase of any items through the Service), any User Content, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you will have no obligation to indemnify or hold harmless any Indemnitee from or against any liability, losses, damages or expenses incurred as a result of any action or inaction of such Indemnitee.
If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United States of America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America courts.
You and Legacy Products LLC are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR SUGGESTIONS?
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding these Terms of Service or the Service. Feel free to send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to the support page on the website or to our physical office address: Legacy Products LLC - Glam Essentials, 4071 Lost Mill Lane, Buford, GA 30519, USA.
Last Updated:May 24th 2018